Sunday, October 10, 2010

is it a joke rafael van der vart??


Rafael van der Vaart has said today that if Arsenal would have came 12 months ago, he would have jumped at the chance of joining them! To add to this he said spurs made an approach along with other clubs but he declined them, effectively saying they weren’t good enough! Arsenal however were among a host of special clubs. It’s such a waste him playing for spurs now, I’m sure we would have loved him at The Emirates.

“I would have moved to Bayern Munich, but they weren’t interested,” he told the News of the World.

“Arsenal? Yes of course, that would have been fantastic.

“When Madrid sold Arjen Robben (to Bayern) andWesley Sneijder (to Inter Milan) they asked me whether I would like to stay – I would even get my No. 23 shirt back.

“What I went through is part of football – but it wasn’t nice. Football is best when you’re 10 years old.”

You sort of get the feeling that he’s not loving football at the moment, and to be honest the worse he plays, even little chance spurs have for winning matches, so all is good! Realistically however, it would have been nice to have him in the team, but we couldn’t and can’t really fit another attacking midfielder into the squad right now, to add to his high wages; we have Nasri, Arshavin, Rosicky and Wilshere. Yes I know currently Wilshere isn’t playing attacking midfield at the moment, but ultimately when Fabregas leaves that’s where he’ll be, which albeit is central midfield but more advanced.

No comments:

My ShoutMix

Popular Posts